“satisfactory hotel and service”

Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Fujairah
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“satisfactory hotel and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I AM OVERALL SATISFIED WITH THE HOTEL AND IT'S SERVICES. However, I hope that the hotel will offer a complimentary WIFI service to it's guests - Free of Charge. Nevertherless, I am satisfied! A stunning view from the pool deck, steaming hot and dry sauna and gym equipments made my stay complete. I am booked on the 19th floor facing the grand mosque and the mountains and the view was amazing from my bed. I never wanted to leave the room just because of that. I think smoking rooms gives an extra small balcony. Enough not just to smoke but to experience the fresh air from outside.

Room Tip: I think smoking rooms give an extra small balcony as it was the one given to us. I stayed at the 19t...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this review, 4 March 2014

Greetings from Nour Arjaan by Rotana, Fujairah!

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with other travelers here on Trip Advisor.

We are indeed proud of the quality service that we offer our valued guests such as yourself and I am therefore pleased to learn that we have exceeded your expectations in most of the aspects of our services.

It is delightful to know that you had an enjoyable stay in the hotel and enjoying the view from the room. Your wonderful compliments have been gladly shared with the team and these will definitely go a long way in motivating us to continuously provide the utmost in guest experience.

Once again, thank you very much for your time and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Nour Arjaan by Rotana-Fujairah

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

I like Fujairah and always when I have free time after visiting Dubai ,I will go to Fujairah , but this time I had stay in Nour Arjaan ,it's a wonderful hotel with very good room rate ,Breakfast was very good staff are friendly ,also I will not forget the front line staff they had upgrade my room to a small suit higher floor with a good view ,only one thing that I did not find it much,is the Turkish food and sweet since that I heard that GM from turkey ,anyhow thank you Nour Arjaan , and I will be staying always there if I will have a trip to Fujairah ,

Stayed January 2014
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this review, 22 February 2014

Greetings from Nour Arjaan by Rotana, Fujairah!

It is delightful to know that you had an enjoyable stay in the hotel and found our colleagues to be friendly and helpful. Your wonderful compliments have been gladly shared with the team and these will definitely go a long way in motivating us to continuously provide the utmost in guest experience.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

We checked in at midnight and have encountered such a horrible experience with Idam at reception. I asked him twice to give me king size bed as I was with 9 months old infant. First he declined and sanid nothing available but when we insisted, He said don't argue with me as we don't have anything to give you and I know what I am doing with his mean smile. I asked to check with someone who is superior and he said he is the only person can take decisions and no incharge, apparently Manager Kashef was on shift who didn't bother to look at us.

Their so called bar at 20th floor was never opened but advertised as bar. Only few chairs, a table where i guess they display drinks and a music system which lookes like not even assembled.

Kids are is not kids friendly. Many electric sockets are in the reach and on lower level. Toys are broken with sharp edges,

Gym, house keeping and restaurant (1st floor) staff are really good and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank jhanjari H
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Nour Arjaan by Rotana!

First and foremost, please allow me to thank you for posting your recent experience in our hotel here on TripAdvisor and for sending us the good comments about the Gym, Housekeeping & Restaurant colleagues and I have passed your comments to them.

Secondly, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered and thank you for providing us with your valuable comment as it is only through such feedback that we are able to identify the areas of concern.

I have personally noted your comments and looked at the short falls. I have addressed them to the concerned for immediate corrective action.

Thank you once more for your valued time and we do hope that you would give us another chance to change your perception of us and show you that we are indeed able to provide our guests with par above quality service level.

Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah
Lifton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

This is a lovely hotel. We had a 5 night break over New Year and couldn't have wanted for very much more.

The room we had was large with comfortable beds and great bathroom. It was good to have the kitchenette - always nice to have a fridge. Our room was on the 11th floor with a view to the mountains, but any view would be good.

The food was good and staff all very helpful/courteous.

It was nice to have the pool at hand, although it did lose most of the day's sunshine and could be a bit windy (being on the roof). We didn't really mind as it made us go to a different hotel during the day - otherwise we probably wouldn't have left the hotel. The fitness centre is well equipped and I had possibly the best massage I've ever had!

There's not a lot to do in Fujairah, so it was good to have a hotel that provided almost everything we needed for a relaxing break.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this review, 20 January 2014

Greetings from Nour Arjaan by Rotana, Fujairah!

We are glad to hear that you found our hotel a great place to stay with our products, facilities and services worth recommending. Your comments have been shared with our team and we thank you for letting us know that we met your expectations for your stay with us.

Once again, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and we look forward for to welcoming you back at our hotel.

Olbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Spent a night in this Rotana property on my way back from Al Aqah to Abu Dhabi.
The hotel is quite new, and for the good price of 85€ I was given an 11th floor large room with city/airport view and a small balcony. What a fantastic sight Fujairah by night, with the well lit main street on one side and the huge mosque and mountains on the other side.
The room was very large, featuring also a kitchenette area.
Reception service was friendly And efficient And breakfast buffet plentiful And very good quality. Nice swimming pool with a view on the 20th floor. Very well done Rotana: I will be staying here whenever business or leisure will bring me back to Fujairah!

• Stayed December 2013
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this review, 2 January 2014

Greetings from Nour Arjaan by Rotana, Fujairah!

Thank you very much for spending some time to share your descriptive feedback on your recent experience in our hotel here on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay here at our hotel. Moreover, I am delighted that you are impressed with our facilities services & team hospitality. I shall extend your very positive comments to my team. Indeed the Fujairah Emirate has its own highlights, in spite of being a small city yet there is much in store that will surely delight you. .

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcome you back on your next visit.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

I was at the hotel for one night , but it was a home away from home. The staff at the reception, to the house keeping staff and the restaurant. Very courteous, generous and always greeting the guests with smile. The rooms were excellent, neat, well equipped, super view of the Airport and the exotic hills. The pool is small but the temperature of the water was perfect for a dip and the best part was the Flippers Children Club which has a play area was kids and toys. Located in the heart of the city has many options for restaurants ,hypermarkets, saloon, bakery and shopping malls to choose from.This was my first visit to Fujairah , being it experienced with Nour Arjaan has enhanced my visit. The dinner at AL MURJAN with international team was amazing with so many options to choose from starters, main course and desserts to choose from and the breakfast was good tooo

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this review, 14 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Nour Arjaan by Rotana and taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It is delightful to hear that you had enjoyed your stay here in our hotel and found our products, facilities and services worth recommending. It gives us a sense of achievement and pleasure to read such positive comments from our valued guests such as yourself.

We are encouraged to hear that our colleagues left a good impression on you. Your nice compliments will not come to pass without sharing them to my whole team especially to our Reception, Housekeeping & Restaurant team, who would be very happy to receive your positive feedback.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Nour Arjaan by Rotana very soon.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

I visited this hotel in June 2013 for an overnight stay with my family. I usually visit hotels if there is promotions especially Rotana. The hotel is good, the food is nice, overall we all enjoyed the place. But now i am very disappointed. Got a message after 6 months from one guy and he is telling me he got my number in the hotel room. I remember filling up an application form for the Rotana Privilege Card and wrote some of my details there and forgot it in the table. Normally housekeeping should see it while they are cleaning the room. So it means that the room was not properly clean before the next guest check-in or maybe it stays there for 6 months and the recent guest had interest on it. I am not expecting this will happened especially from Rotana. It is about privacy and confidentiality of guest details. I am also working in a hotel so i know how important it is.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank sc0rpi077
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us the time to put your comments on Trip Advisor and also for being our guest in Nour Arjaan by Rotana last June 2013.

I would like in the first place to thank you for sending us the good comment about our hotel and I am glad that you had enjoyed your stay.

Secondly, I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the disappointment you have expressed. However, I would like to comment that it is the Rotana Standard that each and every guest rooms are cleaned and checked thoroughly before providing it to our valuable guests which we are following here in our hotel.

In order to tackle the issues you mentioned and to enable us to take the appropriate action, I would appreciate if you could provide us a detailed feedback which you can send to me privately on the following email address: nour.arjaan@rotana.com.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve services and facilities that we are offering.

I look forward to hearing from you.