“Once again, fantastic as always.”

Hilton Fujairah Resort
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Fujairah
Dorchester, United Kingdom
“Once again, fantastic as always.”
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Whenever I come to the UAE on business, this hotel is the only one I will consider staying at. I simply love staying here. I can not fault a single thing with this hotel/resort. Everything is superb from Remco the general manager to the towels you take out to lay on at the swimming pool. It is always the best hotel experience I have ever had. Every member of staff here are always polite, welcoming and courteous all of the time and always take the time to great with a smile and are always completely helpful with anything you need and always remember me whenever I come to stay. I could ramble on about everything but suffice it to say, every aspect of my time there is always fantastic & whenever I am told that I am booked in to stay there again on business I always greatly look forward to it. It is my favourite hotel by far and I cannot thank the General Manager Remco Werkhoven and all his brilliant staff enough for looking after me so well during my visits.

Room Tip: All rooms are great but I highly recommmend the double bed rooms and the ground floor rooms looking...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Matt C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 2 September 2012

The back bar/restaurant has the best location of any hotel in the UAE over looking the Gulf across the water to Iran and the Straits of Hormuz. The seating juts out over the beach while the smell of seaweed contributes to the tranquil setting. Hamburgers and creme brulee are outstanding with attentive staff unobtrusive but attentive. Quality has been consistent over a couple of years and is highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank wajela
RemcoWerkhoven, General Manager at Hilton Fujairah Resort, responded to this review, 5 September 2012
Dear Wajela, Than you for your great comments, hope to welcome you back soon! Warmest regards, Remco
Essex UK
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Just a short trip so limited on experiences. Food was excellent quality and service was faultless.
As a resort, beach was tidal and therefore no sunbeds. Gym was well equipped. Would I come back for family vacation? No fraid not. To get tipsy costs an arm and a leg (£12 for a mini wine)
and to get pie eyed youd need to throw in the torso as well.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank bewise56
RemcoWerkhoven, General Manager at Hilton Fujairah Resort, responded to this review, 26 August 2012
Dear bewise56, Great to hear you enjoyed the food and services of our team. Will definitely have a look at minibar prices. This should not deter you from coming back with a good house wine selection from AED140 by the bottle at the Breezes Beach Bar? We do hope so! Cheers, Remco
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 20 August 2012

An experience in itself. the cuisine is fantastic.A mix of mediterranean and international. Guests were happy. Corporates loved it. The desserts are simply fantastic and the Indian Biriyani is just right.

Room Tip: Haven't yet stayed in the property. But will do soon when it gets cool.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
HiltonFujairahResort, General Manager at Hilton Fujairah Resort, responded to this review, 26 August 2012
Dear Elizabeth P, Thank you for your kind review, glad you enjoyed the event. See you soon back in Fujairah! Remco
Sale, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 August 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Fujairah for a month - March to April this year and had a thoroughly relaxing holiday. The staff are delightful and cannot do enough to help. Their cheerful, smiling countenance from the start, to the end of the day, along with their obvious pleasure in giving an excellent service underpins the ethos of this hotel. The managers are available and approachable, often seen walking around the hotel. Relationships between the managers and the rest of the staff is obviously good and makes for a very relaxed atmosphere while still providing a first class service.
We have stayed at other Hilton hotels in the UAE and this one is definitely top as far as we are concerned. The food was excellent with plenty of choice and variety and a different theme each night. Breakfast was especially good with lots of choice, even pork products for those who want a bit of bacon, sausage or ham etc and freshly squeezed orange juice at no extra cost.
The pool looked quite small but I found it was deceptive and managed a good swim each day. I also found if I went swimming around 1400 the pool would be almost empty as everyone else were eating lunch. There is plenty of room to sunbathe and the gardens are well tended.
My only reservation is in the room we were first allocated which was next to the gym and opposite the beach restaurant both of which made noise before 0500, however our complaint was dealt with sympathetically and courteously and we were given another room which was much less noisy. I would suggest that the rooms on the ground floor in the block containing the gym are avoided though we have no experience of other rooms in the hotel. This has not deterred us from revisiting this hotel and look forward to going back in October for another visit lasting a month.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
HiltonFujairahResort, General Manager at Hilton Fujairah Resort, responded to this review, 16 August 2012
Dear MarshaAnne,
It was great to have you with us for a long stay at our property. Thank you for that and your very kind comments, especially about the team. I am sure they will appreciate these as much as I do. We will check of course on levels of noise on ground floor in morning. Thanks for pointing us in right direction to further improve.
Excellent news we may welcome you back soon! The team and myself are very much looking forward. Do let us know in time on exact dates as the upcoming winter season is much in demand and we want to make sure we can accommodate our very dear and loyal guests of course.
Thanks again and warmest regards,
Remco & Team
Little Chalfont , Bucks, UK
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Our 3rd or 4th stay at this hotel, usually from or on our way to Dubai. It is not a Dubai standard hotel, but the food, staff and experience are great. A good place for the family and a really good place to unwind.

Room Tip: Go for a chalt, they are away from the main hotel and close to the beach.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
HiltonFujairahResort, General Manager at Hilton Fujairah Resort, responded to this review, 6 August 2012
Dear Duggan50,
It was great to welcome you back once again. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for for the good times together and for your nice comments on our food and staff. Enjoy the remains of your UAE trip and looking forward to welcome you back.
All the best, Remco
Dubai
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I stayed at this hotel with a group of my girly friends for a weekend away from Dubai. I was very disappointed if I’m honest, the hotel was old and tired. The pool was full of leering army folk, and screaming kids, three out of four of the girls I travelled with complained about the massage we all received, very painful to say the least, if you like pressure being applied directly onto your spine, then go for it! My room was far from clean and the only savior was the evening buffet meal which was great, and the company I kept, we also enjoyed staying up all night listening to the ocean on the beach terrace, and watching the nights sky and shooting stars, but needless to say, I will not be coming back for a second visit, once was more than enough for me.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
Dear Desertspider, Thank you for your comments, much appreciated. We are indeed a 1978 resort and work very hard to look after it with care. We enjoy a popular following indeed from families, who enjoy the casual ambience, and sailors alike from Fujairah Port next door. Cleanliness is non-negotiable of course and I assure you that I wil address this with the team as well as look into the quality of massages. My sincere apologies that this reflected negative on your stay. I am glad to note that you enjoyed our theme night and close proximity to the Indian Ocean. I do hope we may welcome you back. Best regards, Remco
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fujairah
Sandy Beach Hotel & Resort
Oceanic Khorfakkan Resort & Spa
Ibis Fujairah
Ibis Fujairah
#4 of 18 in Fujairah

Been to Hilton Fujairah Resort? Share your experiences!