After a stressful working week, it was wonderful to be greeted with such warmth and enthusiasm when we arrived (very late) at the hotel. The decor was dated in reception but with everything spotless and tidy, it added charm rather than detracting from the ambiance. The restaurant manfully dealt with us despite the hour!
We booked a suite which was beautiful with a great view from the balcony and a spacious lounge, well equipped with free fruit, pastries, wine and amenities. The TV was enormous and despite not being a great TV user, I enjoyed relaxing on the sofa and watching for a while. The bed was super-comfortable and we both slept like logs!
The breakfast buffet was amazing; every choice you could wish for and even proper European sausage and bacon, a rare treat! We needed no lunch and enjoyed a morning on the comfortable and sheltered private beach with handy beach bar and gentle snorkelling. we found lots of pretty places to drive to nearby, friendly local people to chat with and a great new shopping mall in the town within 5 minutes drive.
I had considered a foray into the Spa but the range of treatments was limited to massages so if that's not your thing, you may need to venture to the town for treatments.
After a small tincture in the jolly, English-styled Central Pub, we enjoyed the expansive buffet dinner. The Shisha bar was great fun too, watching the moon and stars over the sea and feeling refreshed and relaxed looking back on a great day.
If you are looking for glitzy and pretentious, this is not the place for you but for comfort, luxury and relaxation amidst great service and a genuine welcome, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fujairah is a sub-tropical paradise sparkling in the Arabian sun against the jagged Hajjar Mountains. The hotel's extensive gardens include a beautiful temperature controlled pool, private beach, diving and water-sports, two floodlit tennis courts a children's playground with kid's castle, pitch & putt golf green, fully equipped gym with steam room, sauna and massage facilities and extensive recreation area....NOTE: In our aim to provide our guests the best experience and excellent amenities, we are delighted to inform you that the swimming pool in Hilton Fujairah Resort will be upgraded soon. In this regard, please be advised that the swimming pool will be closed for renovation from July 14 to 27, 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Fujairah Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fujairah Hotel Fujairah
- Hilton International Fujairah
- Fujairah Hilton International