Was in Fujairah for work and was here for a short stay. The resort shows obvious signs of its age but its clear the management takes care to maintain the hotel. Staff was polite and friendly, spa was tranquil and relaxing, the bar served a variety of mixed drinks I didnt expect to find in Fujairah. The beach itself was gorgeous with its black sand but the dead fish washed up on the sand was not a pleasing experience. Overall it is a beautiful setting and i thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fujairah is a sub-tropical paradise sparkling in the Arabian sun against the jagged Hajjar Mountains. The hotel's extensive gardens include a beautiful temperature controlled pool, private beach, diving and water-sports, two floodlit tennis courts a children's playground with kid's castle, pitch & putt golf green, fully equipped gym with steam room, sauna and massage facilities and extensive recreation area....NOTE: In our aim to provide our guests the best experience and excellent amenities, we are delighted to inform you that the swimming pool in Hilton Fujairah Resort will be upgraded soon. In this regard, please be advised that the swimming pool will be closed for renovation from July 14 to 27, 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hilton EMEA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Fujairah Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fujairah Hotel Fujairah
- Hilton International Fujairah
- Fujairah Hilton International