We put our wedding guests here by mistake, we thought we were booking another motel.
our guests were horrified. stained carpets, smelly rooms, dirty and old/run down.
1. The male owner walked into the rooms without knocking.
2. When they asked about laundry facilities he grabbed a ladies washing bag and looked through her dirty washing before she realised what was happening and in shock grabbed it back off him.
3. I booked 5 rooms, the owner took money out of our visa without notice a month prior to the stay. i called to question him, he yelled at me!! we did get it back but what a battle.
4. He told us our last arriving guest (who was flying in at 10.30) that if he didnt pick up his key at 10 he would be locked out and we would be charged the room, and no, we could NOT pick up the key for him!
5. He threatened to kick all of the guests out at 1.30am because they arrived back at the motel at an unreasonable hour (they were at a wedding!)
6. He prowled around keeping an eye on everyone.
7. Spa unit??? YUK!! an old bath in a smelly unit thats seen better days!
8. Couldnt speak very good english so conversing was very difficult
there is more but i think i have got my views across, i recommend you dont stay here.