“Good nights sleep.”

ASURE Adcroft Motel
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Ashburton
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Friendly, clean and good location. Great beds that made it easy to get a good nights sleep and the rooms are well appointed. The owners are very helpful and friendly. I would defiantly stay again if I was passing.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Rob W

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Stayed 1 night in 2 bedroom unit. Friendly and helpful hosts, check in and check out a breeze. Heater provided in living room and both bedrooms which was thoughtful and much appreciated during the cold night. Rooms were spotlessly clean. 5 or so minutes drive away is the town centre where you'll find some nice cafes. Very satisfied with our stay

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank jpmugen
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Both Expedia and the Adcroft are to blame for the experience getting off on the wrong foot. I clearly booked for a three person room on the website and then in the small print it said the actual room I booked was for two people.

So when we arrived, before I had even really said hello I was greeted with a comment of "you do realise you have to pay an extra person fee?". Which quite frankly could have been dealt with in a lot better way and manner. I then, before saying anything at all, had a piece of paper thrust in front of me saying "read this" - a print out of an online form. Not the form I filled out and when I questioned that I was accused of not reading the fine print and there would be no discussion on the matter. Apparently it gets heated a lot in their office over this matter. Well if it happens so much then maybe someone should do something about it not just be rude to the customers.

So what should have been a good stay (I stayed last year and it was fine) started off with a rude conversation which left a bad taste in all our mouths. I would not have minded paying the extra but it was the way it was done which was quite rude.

Apart from that it is an average motel with no extras or frills. A comfy bed for the night. But I will not be going there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Adcroft, Owner at ASURE Adcroft Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Thank you for your review and we are sorry that your experiences were not up to your expectations. Stacey & Aaron.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We stayed 17 days. Arron and Stacey were very welcoming and helpful. They were very understanding of the work we were doing and always showed an interest. The rooms were always clean and tidy and had everything we needed for a long stay. An easy walk into town and the local cafes are great with 1 right next door. The traffic and train noise were a problem to me, coming from a much quieter place. I suggest ear plugs until you get used to the new sounds. Keep up the good work. Donna

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Donna H
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Awesome 2days at this Motel complex. Hosts couldn't do enough. Unit was beautiful and everything u need was there. Great place with awesome hosts. Better than living at home. well done 2u. We will back. Todd and Ming. - Sydney.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Todd T
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I stayed there for 4 nights, Arron and Stacey were amazing and went above and beyond they are extremely professional while remaining super friendly and welcoming.
The room was clean, warm and all that was needed the bed was made daily and the room thoroughly cleaned. I would highly recommend staying there it is a fine example of great kiwi hospitality.
A great experience.
Oscar said thanks!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Oscaraquadog
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I would just like to thanks to Stacey and Arron for their wonderful reception and care we had while staying with them .We were really looked after ,the rooms were warm and very clean
Bev M

Room Tip: could not get better