“I miss this place!”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“I miss this place!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was my go-to place to dine when I lived in Timaru... Absolutely consistently great food, and despite travelling to Italy and having lived in Sydney now for 2.5 years, their Chicken pasta is still my favourite dish ever... Friendly service, and great food without the pretence. Awesome sized portions. If Zest reads this, maybe message me that pasta recipe... I've tried so many times and not succeeded!

• Visited September 2013

Timaru
“Delicious”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Great way to finish off a movie a friend
We both had pasta which was delicious
Never disappointed when we dine here staff are friendly and attentive

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Liz N
“Great good and service”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I eat at zest frequently for lunch or dinner. The food is great and reasonably priced and the service is friendly, I'd recommend this place to anyone :)

Sunshine Coast, Australia
“Our pick of Timaru restaurants”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We lunched at Zest and were advised on arrival that they were very busy and unable to take food orders for 15-20 minutes. However they did take the drinks orders almost immediately - cleverly, so the wait was not noticed. We ordered pizza, a welcome change in the local fare. A slightly doughy base resulting from under-cooking suggested the busyness had greater impact in the kitchen than front-of-house and took a possible 10/10 for the meal to 9/10. All other elements were first class. Very fresh and crisp vegetables and excellent produce seem to be typical of NZ South Island Restaurants. Service was attentive and (also typically for NZ) the staff friendly and approachable. Definitely recommended. (Out of six Timaru restaurants we tried, this was also the most vegetarian-friendly.)

Visited May 2014
2 Thank GXDL
“Great spot”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Friendly and quick service, and awesome food at a good price. Was perfect for a quick stop on our way through Timaru.

• Visited April 2014