We stayed in the upstairs master suite.
The view was awesome. It felt like you were in a tree house in a forest.
The room was large, and decorated with great taste.
My only suggestion would be to pay attention to "light" breakfast, as long
as you don't mind making your own coffee, cereal or toast in the morning
in the kitchen you'll love this place. We came in for a small plane tour, but
was fogged out of it. BUT there is plenty to do in Talkeetna if that happens
to you. The town has a great little museum, good food, and a rustic artsy
style unique to itself. Kathy is VERY friendly and helpful, and makes you
feel at home. I was very pleased with our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meandering Moose Lodging offers cabins and B&B at great rates. Quality accommodations within a mile of Talkeetna. Large Cabin can sleep 8 to 10, smaller cabins for smaller groups or individuals. Our B&B has a suite as well as individual private rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Meandering Moose Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meandering Moose Lodging Hotel Talkeetna
- Meandering Moose Lodging Talkeetna, Alaska