Nice enough but one side of queen bed against side wall, hard to get in an out of. No sink in bathroom and no mirror near kitchens. Have to go on about three dirt roads to get to property. Apparently once the oil runs out, the next Alaska minerals boom might involve junk cars. About 100 yards from a dog kennel (sled dogs), don’t hear the dogs much if keep windows closed.
Only place in Alaska outside of Anchorage that gave us real glasses and ceramic mugs to drink from. Internet works fine in public area in owner's house. Owners are very nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meandering Moose Lodging offers cabins and B&B at great rates. Quality accommodations within a mile of Talkeetna. Large Cabin can sleep 8 to 10, smaller cabins for smaller groups or individuals. Our B&B has a suite as well as individual private rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Meandering Moose Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meandering Moose Lodging Hotel Talkeetna
- Meandering Moose Lodging Talkeetna, Alaska