Stayed here on the way to Denali and it was very beautiful. Rooms are very large with mini fridge and Internet. Husband took fall on the stairs upon arrival. Front desk staff was very considerate and helpful. They provided first aid supplies and offered assistance. Staff member waited with me until manager on duty brought first aid supplies. My only disappointment was that shuttle to town ended at 6:45pm on a Saturday night at the beginning of Memorial Day week.
But the beauty of the facility and kindness of the staff made the visit outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a ridge above the small community of Talkeetna on the south side of Denali, our lodge offers unforgettable views of Denali and the Alaska Range, yet we are just minutes from adventures of a lifetime. Enjoy the view as you relax next to our 46-foot river rock fireplace or shop for Native art from villages across Alaska. Enjoy casual or fine dining featuring Alaska specialties and the best wine selection in the neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HRS, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talkeetna Alaskan Hotel Talkeetna
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge Alaska