We stayed in five different hotels during our trip around Alaska and this was, by far, my favorite place! From super courteous check in to beautiful views, spacious and comfortable room, this was an amazing place that I'd highly recommend. On the food side, however, the service in the restaurant was pretty slow, and the food average, but the trade-off was definitely worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a ridge above the small community of Talkeetna on the south side of Mt. McKinley, our lodge offers unforgettable views of Mt. McKinley and the Alaska Range, yet we are just minutes from adventures of a lifetime. Enjoy the view as you relax next to our 46-foot river rock fireplace or shop for Native art from villages across Alaska. Enjoy casual or fine dining featuring Alaska specialties and the best wine selection in the neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talkeetna Alaskan Hotel Talkeetna
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge Alaska