“Great Product”

Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Talkeetna
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Come visit Talkeetna Spinach Bread in our new location summer 2018! We will be tucked between Susitna River Trading Company and the K2 Gift Shop in downtown Talkeetna! We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. Come try our fresh food, made with love in our vintage Airstream.
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I had heard how delicious this spinach bread was. We followed them to the county fair,in Fairbanks, to get some more of that yummy bread.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Outstanding, fresh made, local ingredients, friendly, consistent, totally yummy. Your mouth will begin to water when you know you are going back for another meal or snack.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Best bread ever. Worth the drive to Talkeetna, they have also been at festivals like Girdwood Forest Fair. But Talkeetna is gorgeous in September.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I had my heart set on lunch at Spinach Bread, as the menu looks amazing! Unfortunately, the truck was not in town on the day we were in Talkeetna. Spinach Leaf is a mobile food truck, often parked on main street -- but often out and about elsewhere in Alaska. I understand that it travels around to various fairs and festivals during the summer. I think it was gone most of the week when we were in Alaska. So -- I can't comment on whether the food was good or bad (although if I were a betting woman, I'd bet on good) -- but I wanted to write a review to let you know if you're vacation planning, and you're set on visiting Spinach Bread, you might want to have a backup plan. We went to Wildflower Cafe, which was amazing, but I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to sample the fare at Spinach Bread.

1  Thank Ccjello
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Great for a quick snack to full meal while walking thru town. I have never been disappointed with food or service

Been to Talkeetna Spinach Bread? Share your experiences!