Review Highlights
quaint place

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Larry G
Brandon
How can you not look around

Reviewed 5 September 2018
Will6468
Morton, Illinois

All reviews general store stubbs the cat little bit of everything step back in time small store great ice cream northern exposure small town buy something worth a visit behind the counter t shirts interesting place mayor groceries shelves essentials
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not a lot to choose from, but they had what we needed. Reminded me of an old time store in the country. friendly people.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Very low on stock - ie. coffee, bread. Only reason we could gather was due to end of season. Building itself interesting with nice restaurant attached. Recommend the Olympia Halibut.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Nagley's is a one stop shop. They had a little bit of everything. Over the counter medication, post cards, sovernoirs, etc....

Reviewed 5 September 2018

While in Talkeetna, you have to experience the eclectic variety to appreciate the 'one stop shop' that served the locals. You want it, they have it! Fun visit while strolling the street.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

This is a great general store. Has everything you could need. The older guy behind the counter with the big beard was very intoxicated. My friend said she saw him across the street at the bar when she went in there to use the restroom. Maybe he should lay off the booze before work. Heard the cat mayor had passed away but still worth a stop to look around.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Talkeetna is a small town - mostly tourist based, but there are locals that live nearby. Nagleys store is one of the old buildings from the original town. Interesting to see if you are in the town for other activities, but would not make a trip to Talkeetna just to see it.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Not sure what all the fuss is about. This is a small town store selling general provisions and other stuff. If you don't need any food or drink I'm not sure I would go out of my way to visit.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Seriously, where are you going to go to get cold medicine in the middle of the wilderness? surprisingly the prices were not jacked up and we paid about what we would have paid at the local CVS or Walgreens.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Store is expensive but I guess to be expected. The older guy behind the counter was very rude. Acted like he was doing the customers favors by helping them and I watched him pocket cash twice in the five minutes I was there!!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

They have a good collection of this-and-that. I do not think I would go out of my way to frequent this place.