This was our first visit to Talkeetna and it was winter so we were not sure what to expect. This B&B turned out to be a real blessing. The décor is very well done with terrific views of Denali and more and lots of thoughtful details. The breakfasts were ample and delicious. But most of all the hosts were so gracious and went above and beyond helping us Hawaiians deal with the snow and ice. They hooked us up with a dogsled ride which was great fun. The little town of Talkeetna was full of cute little shops, restaurants and cozy brew pubs. All in all a great two night stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy luxury...Alaskan Style, in your own private cabin. Nestled in a beautiful Boreal forest, our luxurious cabins will provide you with the peace and quiet you long for after a day of Alaska fun and Adventure! Cabins are beautifully decorated and have either a full kitchen or a kitchenette, full bathroom with shower, luxurious linens, satellite TV, private porch and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Talkeetna Chalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talkeetna Chalet Bed And Breakfast
- Talkeetna Chalet Hotel Talkeetna
- Talkeetna Chalet Alaska