This place was one of the highlights of our trip to Alaska. We will we had stayed here longer. Dave was a wonderful host! We stayed in one of the cabins. The cabin was new, nicely decorated and was VERY clean and comfortable. It had every amenity we could have asked for (toiletries, hot tub, bug spray, games, DVDs, guide books, weather forecast, and much more!). It was a short walk up to the house for breakfast each morning with juice, coffee, great breakfast selections, and it was all delicious! They always had some fresh cookies and drinks available during the day too. The view of Mt. McKinley from the breakfast area was magnificent! We would like to make it back some day to see the Northern lights and the Talkeetna Chalet Bed & Breakfast will for sure be the place that we stay! If you let Dave know if you want to be woken up to see wildlife, he will let you know. A female moose and 2 calves walked around our cabins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy luxury...Alaskan Style in your own private cabin. Nestled in a beautiful Boreal forest, our luxurious cabins will provide you with the peace and quiet you long for after a day of Alaska fun and Adventure! Cabins are beautifully decorated and have either a full kitchen or a kitchenette, full bathroom with shower, luxurious linens, satellite TV, private porch and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Talkeetna Chalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talkeetna Chalet Hotel Talkeetna
- Talkeetna Chalet Bed And Breakfast
- Talkeetna Chalet Alaska