We stopped in on a whim and wound up in a fantastic cabin right on the river. The kitchen was a pleasant surprise, being overly stocked with a toaster, crockpot, etc. Everything was clean and neat, and we borrowed several games from the main lodge to entertain us until the northern lights came out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Susitna River Lodging....where the rivers and mountains meet. 13.5 mile Talkeetna Spur Road. Private cabins, deluxe suites, river and mountain views. 5 minute walk to historic Talkeetna. Open year round. 2 hours from Anchorage and 2 1/2 hours from Denali National Park. New unbelievable playground across the street. Two pet friendly cabins. All accommodations include full baths and kitchenettes. BBQ grills and supplies provided. We accept all major credit cards. Military discounts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Susitna River Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Susitna River Lodging Hotel Talkeetna
- Susitna River Lodging Talkeetna, Alaska