We stayed in Alaska for two weeks at five different cabins in Kenai, Whitier, Cordova, Wasilla and Talkeetna. The Deanali Fireside Cabin in Talkeetna was the nicest place we stayed at during our trip and was considered by us to be the best value of all places we stayed at. Definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Denali Fireside is a new facility in Talkeetna offering suites or cabins that comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. Features include pillow top king and queen beds, kitchenettes (mini-fridge, microwave, coffee brewer, bar sink) gas fireplaces, satellite HDTVs, wireless internet and private covered deckswith log gliders. The structures are log/frame and the interiors are decorated in Alaskana decor, including cozy hand sewn quilts. New for 2010 - Our "Little Cabin in the Woods" located on 5 acres beside a small spring-fed pond, 3 miles from our lodge in Talkeetna. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Denali Fireside Cabins And Suites
- Denali Fireside Cabins Hotel Talkeetna
- Denali Fireside Cabins & Suites Talkeetna, Alaska