I don't give 5 star ratings so I would give this 4.5. Cabins are new and spotless beds comfortable, and they are large. Yes, you hear the plane staking off and landing and the trains rolling through but that didn't bother us. You do get a little light through the shades so bring eyeshades if you need it totally dark. Location is right on the am road, so you can walk to town but if you want a scenic view, go to the Alaskan lodge up the street. For comfort and function, this served us great. We just stopped for a night to break up the drive from Denali to Anchorage and to flight see. Great choice for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Denali Fireside is a new facility in Talkeetna offering suites or cabins that comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. Features include pillow top king and queen beds, kitchenettes (mini-fridge, microwave, coffee brewer, bar sink) gas fireplaces, satellite HDTVs, wireless internet and private covered deckswith log gliders. The structures are log/frame and the interiors are decorated in Alaskana decor, including cozy hand sewn quilts. New for 2010 - Our "Little Cabin in the Woods" located on 5 acres beside a small spring-fed pond, 3 miles from our lodge in Talkeetna. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Denali Fireside Cabins And Suites
- Denali Fireside Cabins Hotel Talkeetna
- Denali Fireside Cabins & Suites Talkeetna, Alaska