My husband and I have fantisized about going to Bora-Bora for several years. For our 30th wedding anniversary we decided that it was now or never! I cannot begin to describe how amazing this vacation was. We stayed in a Deluxe over the water bungalow. A chilled bottle of wine was waiting for us in our room. The hotel staff could not have been more accomodating. I'm sorry we did not have the chance to meet the manager Jean as I had read so many wonderful things about him. We did meet so many people from different parts of the United States and shared some wonderful stories. The entire trip I felt like I was dreaming or looking at a beautiful post card. The weather was perfect. We paddle boarded, snorkeled, used the kayaks etc. We also managed to go to the main island a couple of times and did some shopping and had a couple of fantastic dinners at Bora Bora Yaht Club and Bloody Mary's. The only sad time was when we were packing up to retun home. My husband keeps telling me me we will be back on our 35th!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Conrad Bora Bora Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort