Went with the family and stayed in a deluxe OWB. The bungalow was huge and easily accomodated 2 children in their own beds in the living area with a partition between this and the main bedroom. The door to the outdoor deck was quite tough to open which provided some safety if you are concerned about kids going to deck without your supervision.
The resort was beautiful and staff helpful. Food was quite good and the cost reasonable. Kids meals are free if dining with adults except for the buffet, if ordering from the kids menu.
Spa location was beautiful but treatments a bit substandard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Conrad Bora Bora Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort