This was our 2nd trip to magnificent Bora Bora; this time for my husbands 60th birthday. Our stay was 16 nights so we decided to try a hillside villa (Room 411) OWB (332) and Deluxe OWB (107). I can honestly say there isn't a bad view on the property. Having already stayed in an OWB on our first trip I didn't think we could better the view we had, but I was wrong. The hillside villa was a panoramic view that could stop your heart. You must be physically fit to get back and forth is the only thing I can say would be a negative. Room 332 had the most stunning sunsets you can imagine. I'm not that into them but each night I anxiously awaited, camera in hand. The deluxe OWB Room 107 had a large spa tub and had the most private location, and the view! The most surprising thing to us was that as we arrived to the resort the General Manager Jean Guillamont was there to greet his guests. He was always available with anything we needed and knew his guests by first name. We travel extensively and that is a first. He went out of his way to accommodate his guests. The entire staff became like family to us. Our excursions were better than we experienced on trip #1, and that is saying a lot. Initially I was skeptical of trying a new resort since our first trip was so outstanding, but I must say we are already making plans for trip #3 and we are going back to the
Hilton Bora Nora Nui. Simply an amazing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Conrad Bora Bora Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort