Absolutely beautiful resort. Our overwater bungalow was at the end of the board walk and completely overwater. we actually snorkled under the room. Sitting on the back deck was very private and only other people we saw were on boats.
Water is such a lovely color and the sea life is phenomenal. I saw eels, octopus, clams and a wide variety of fish just looking over the side of the boardwalk.
Bora Bora is very expensive, but well worth the cost. Prettiest place on earth and this hotel just added to the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located to the south side of the main island, at the famous Matira point, considered as one of the most beautiful beach in the world. The hotel situated only 8kms away from the main city of Vaitape, offers you a breathtaking view on the lagoon, but also on the impressive Mt OTEMANU and PAHIA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Le Moana Bora