We enjoyed our bungalow on the beach instead of the over the water ones. It felt more private with lush plants surrounding it and provided a nice breeze, yet close to pool, bar and Matira beach across from resort.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We love that the complimentary snorkel gear and kayak that we used daily to go across to the best snorkeling spot on the island, what they called "the aquarium".
The only reason we couldn't give this resort a 5 star was the dinners. Too pricey for terrible food. We tried two nights and both dinners "sucked". Sorry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located to the south side of the main island, at the famous Matira point, considered as one of the most beautiful beach in the world. The hotel situated only 8kms away from the main city of Vaitape, offers you a breathtaking view on the lagoon, but also on the impressive Mt OTEMANU and PAHIA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Le Moana Bora