My husband and I stayed here from march 4th-7th. We stayed in an over water bungalow which was amazing and beautiful inside. The people there go out of their way to make you as comfortable as possible. The view was beautiful from our deck and we had immediate access to the lagoon from our deck also to swim and snorkel. We went for our anniversary and it was perfect. We visited their sister island by boat which they provided at no charge and it was also amazing. We joined one of the locals there in feeding the rays raw tuna. It was an awesome experience! The beach there was beautiful and we spent 1/2 a day there. Drinks were expensive but we were already prepared for that. I would recommend a bike ride of the island to experience the full beauty of this island. Bora Bora is our favorite of our island vacations for the relaxation and beauty. The garden at this hotel is amazingly tropical. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located to the south side of the main island, at the famous Matira point, considered as one of the most beautiful beach in the world. The hotel situated only 8kms away from the main city of Vaitape, offers you a breathtaking view on the lagoon, but also on the impressive Mt OTEMANU and PAHIA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Le Moana Bora