If one is faced with the terrible choice of which InterContinental to choose when visiting Bora Bora, ask yourself a few simple questions: Do you want seclusion? Is a small bar and one restaurant sufficient? Do you want the ability to visit other restaurants and a small shop not belonging to the resort? Do you want vast views over neighbouring islands from your bungalow? If you answer “Yes” to all of those, the Le Moana is for you.
Main differences to its bigger and newer sister, the Thalasso, are its main island location giving access to non-resort amenities, smaller 80th style bungalows and sweeping views over the lagoon and beyond.
The more pricey Thalasso bungalows are spacier but feature views across the lagoon to the main island only. It feels like a grand 5* resort in 2009 should feel. Remember, the Thalasso is on a separate island.
The Le Moana is perfect for anyone not too fussed about up-to-date chic resorts, but want comfort clean rooms, friendly service and everything else that one expects at InterContinental hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located to the south side of the main island, at the famous Matira point, considered as one of the most beautiful beach in the world. The hotel situated only 8kms away from the main city of Vaitape, offers you a breathtaking view on the lagoon, but also on the impressive Mt OTEMANU and PAHIA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Le Moana Bora