Location Location Location!
This place is like a private paradise!!!
Every single staff on this property always ALWAYS with smile. Every single staff knows your name and your room number!!! I was like wooow i feel like a VIP!
1. Airport transfer to the resort is free!
2. Front desk agents are always willing to help you.
3. Try their Spa!!! You have to get a massage there! overlook towards the lagoon.
4. I have to give many many +++ Good review about house keeping department!!! these staffs are so sweet and they will clean your room / change your sheets everyday on time! Very friendly!
5. Many resorts will charge you for Kayak and snorkel for like some unreasonable fees. However at the private island, these are free!
6. Overwater Bungalow,!!! I loved it so much! it like unbelievable view looking forwards the motu!
7. The shower space is HUGE in the over water bungalows!!! You can do all sort of things in there I try to keep it PG on the forum, especially for the new couples ! this resort will not DISAPPOINTING YOU!!! There are absolutely no kids while i was there.
8. Best Snorkel Coral Garden!!! This is amazing thing around the private island. Wake up early eat some breakfast, get on the kayak about 5-10 mins you will arrive the coral garden, and snorkel! Make sure bring some food for the fish! the water is like pool water with thousands of fishes.
1.Be prepare to buy alot anti mosquito repellent sprays !!! too much mosquito in bora bora!
2. Sister Hotel Sofitel Marara Staffs are rude, thats why it is cheaper to stay there. I guess you pay what you get. The bar attendant at the Sofitel Marara is so rude. I wish i could remember her name.
I do not have any negative about the Sofitel Private Island at all, just the staff over at the Sofitel Marara need some extra proper guest service training. ( Especially the bar service really disappointing) Please let your staff understand, we are there for relaxation, not for some random rude comments and extreme unwelcome facial expression on their face.
However, the Marara Front Desk is really nice !
The Hotel Manager at the private island (Anne) is really nice as well. She always greet guest with a smile and always ask me if i need anything from her. She is a very nice lady!!! Just because of their exceptional customer service at the private island. We are planning to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the most beautiful lagoons in the world, Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island is located in the heart of the exceptional Matira Bay, nestled on a private islet facing the main island of Bora Bora. A secret hideaway where you can enjoy a peaceful and romantic retreat, regenerate yourself and savour the exquisite feeling of being at home on your own private island. This boutique hotel is emphasizing privacy and intimacy to create a unique experience in the heart of native vegetation surrounded by turquoise water and beautiful coral gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.