Magnificent surrounds and scenery and very pleasant over water suites which suited us. The only area that needs attention is the main dinning room which could do with a 'makeover' of its menu particularly if you stay for a number of days - one tends to get a bit bored of the same 'types' of fare!
We would be quite happy to return to the resort as we were a bit 'shell shocked' after having 'lost' our luggage in Auckland and although located took two days for us to be reunited with it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, HRS, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora