The InterContinental Thalasso was absolutely everything we could have wanted. The staff is unbelievably friendly and helpful and really get to know you and seem to care. Stephane and Nicole, in particular, made an already wonderful experience that much better. We found ourselves looking forward to seeing them every day at breakfast and lunch. The concierge staff was amazing too, they seemed to always be there and were very helpful recommending and booking activities and planning around the changing weather. The overwater villas are fantastic, huge, private, comfortable and beautiful. The food was great, with huge portions and reasonably priced given how expensive everything is on the island. The buffets were great, with a huge variety and fantastic quality. The grounds are immaculate and expansive, but still feel very cozy. You will NOT go wrong selecting this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora