I spent 7 days of my honeymoon in this wonderful hotel. Everything was perfect, the overwater villas, the food, the service and the wide range of activities offered (scuba diving, jet ski, quads, snorkeling, paddle board, kayak, helicopter tour...). Do not miss the snorkeling with sharks and rays, an amazing experience you will always remember.
The beach was very quiet and peaceful, as there were no kids in the hotel.
We haven't got any single complaint about the resort, we only regret not having stayed longer!!
We would definitely recommend it for honeymooners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora