We visit St. Regis hotel at Bora Bora for our honeymoon at the end of July beginning of August 2013. The place is amazing. Maybe one of the most beautiful locations on earth, with white beaches, turquoise and clear waters, lot of marine life and green mountains covered by a combination of palm trees and jungle. The people is kind and pleasant and you can go around completely safe. The island all around has luxury resorts with St. Regis to be one of the top ones, (probably the second better and luxury in the island).
The rooms was large and nice decorated, the facilities really beautiful, the spa, the pools, the restaurant and many others... all from very good to excellent. A special note i want to give to the hotel's stuff which is extremely kind, pleasant and do everything to satisfy your needs.
The bad things was that when the cost is really high, (meaning that starting from minimum1350 us$/day/room without food and going much higher... ), you want everything to be perfect. It is unacceptable for example the paddle boards (4 at the number) to be in really bad condition. All except one was broken and without fins. Or that I asked for the windsurf that they should providing, but they complain that unfortunately the only sail they had was broken and will be repaired probably few weeks later!!!! (Ouaou!!!! came on!!!) Buy a second one to be available the cost is around 150us$ for a new one when the average customer is spending around 4000 us$ per pers per week on this resort. Same with few other things such as the bad condition of the bicycles provided by the resort and the condition of some of the beach beds.
Moreover the food was really expensive. Very very good but expensive!!! The cost was from 200-400 us$ per couple for a dinner. Food and drinks could be cheaper in order visitor more easily to enjoy the good services. The same with all excursions double prices and up
compared to other expensive places around the world.
However despite the few bad comments I made..... the place was worth it. It is a small luxury paradise and if you can afford it its worthy to visit it once in your life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora