My husband and I recently returned from our honeymoon in Bora Bora.. Such an amazing place the photos don't do it justice at all..
We stayed at the St Regis resort mainly because of the movie couples retreat which was filmed there.. They play the movie 24/7 on one of their channels which was pretty funny..
The resort is amazing, and the staff I can't fault any of them.. They were all so attentive and helpful and yet not intrusive at all.. Every little detail of the resort has been designed for luxury and comfort.. We stayed in one of the over water spa suites and were amazed from the minute we stepped through the door.. The see though part of the floor, the open view of the lagoon from the shower and or bath tub, the luxury style bed, personal dock straight into the crystal blue waters.. Perfect honeymoon or just romantic destination..
The only negative we have would be they don't exactly like you leaving the resort they obviously prefer guests to spend the whole time there.. We had a few different answers when we asked how to get the main island and back.. There is plenty to keep you entertained at the resort for the entire time but it is nice to see the local surrounds sometimes..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelbag, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora