For our two week honeymoon in the French Polynesian Islands, we definitely saved the best for last. The St Regis Hotel was spectacular. We would have been extremely happy with our stays at Tahiti and Moorea had we not continued onto Bora Bora but as soon as we landed at the airport we new this was going to be something special. We were the only couple from the plane who were whisked away to the island paradise on a private speed boat.We were greeted by some of the staff members at the dock of the St Regis. Our butler Moetini greeted us wearing white gloves. He escorted us around the property by golf cart and explained the resort. We were registered in a superior overwater bungalow, which was gorgeous. It was a suite with a living room, huge canopy bed, double sinks, a rain shower, a bathtub and of course a large private deck. The resort is huge so there are bicycles you can ride around on or can be picked up at any location on the resort by one of the very nice staff members. Everything is just a phone call away. And even though the place is so big, the staff responds to your requests very quickly. Moetini made us feel like he would get us anything our hearts desired to make our stay even more special. Every staff member was extremely pleasant. The food was great but we especially liked the Lagoon restaurant and the buffet at the Polynesian night. I have to mention the breakfast as well. I have been eating eggs Benedict my hole life and didn't know how they really should taste until eating at the St Regis. Let's get back to Moetini. He is always around to help you with anything you need. With advise about the main island, or to help with reservations or even to get something special delivered to your room. On our second night after returning to our SOWB we found a heart of flower petals on our bed from the butler staff. The entire resort is immaculate. The views are stupendous. The spa is on a secluded little area surrounded by a lagoon with the most colorful fish and the couples message was exactly what you need on your honeymoon. There are kayaks, paddle boats and snorkel equipment available with your stay. There is a swim up bar in the pool and a palm tree lined beach.Our flight off the island was not until 5:45 pm so the hotel offered us a late check out. We were moved to a different room. A beach bungalow. A private beach, our own hammock and a private pool. The experience we had at the St Regis Bora Bora was pure luxury and by far better than we could have imagined and we will definitely look to stay at another St Regis in the future. It is truly a five star resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora