This was our second stay at the St. Regis Bora Bora Resort and there are not enough superlatives to properly describe this experience. We had the same butler than last year, Moitini (rhymes with martini), and I am in awe of this man and all the staff at this place. They anticipate all of your needs and take care of it before you even express them.
The accommodations are gorgeous; the rooms are very spacious and the Polynesian architecture fits perfectly with the location. Every window frames a perfect view.
We were traveling with our children (15 and 21) and mother (80), which was uncommon for this type of resort but they made us feel perfectly at ease. They shuttled us everywhere all the time in their golf carts.
There is a private Lagonarium at this resort, making it a safe place to introduce snorkeling to younger kids. The food was delicious, they have a superb baker and his work is exceptional. The bartender was very attentive, when he noticed that I did not smile when I tasted one specialty drink he quickly asked about my preferences and replaced it with a better one (and he was only 19!).
We booked the trip through Manuia Tours and Travel in San Francisco, and I highly recommend using them for the best deals. They are staffed by Tahitians and are very knowledgeable and current about French Polynesia.
This place should be everyone's bucket list!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travelbag, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora