Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
3,057 results
All reviewssunset bararii moanatere nuifare hoamountain viewour honeymoonoverwater bungalowfishmarine biologistroom serviceplunge poolkids clubworth every pennysushigolf cartmain islandfrench polynesia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I haven't taken a vacation in at least 5 years so when I was looking to get away for two weeks I really wanted to make it count. I saw all the 5 star reviews here and was still a bit skeptical, but no more. From the moment you arrive, you instantly start to relax... We were joking that our "theme" here was "Relax, it's Four Seasons". The service, staff, spa, quality of things to do, pool, beaches, food, accommodations, etc. are all some of the best we've ever experienced. I travel quite a bit during the year on business and believe me, the last thing I wanted to do was travel 10 hours to be disappointed. You will not be disappointed if you come here. It's virtually impossible unless a Cyclone comes and wipes everything out, but even then, it will still be some of the best weather on Planet Earth! Must Do: Snorkeling with Sharks and Rays, Wave Runner Tour of the Island. Excellent Wifi and all the amenities you'd expect from Four Seasons.

Room Tip: If Renting an overwater bungalow, try to ask for one closet to the beach, the ones further out are a bit of a hike.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark J
GuestExperienceBora, Guest Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Hello Mark and thank you for the kind words. We‘re thrilled you selected us to be your first vacation in 5 years and we’re even more excited to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience here and we hope to welcome you back again one day soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I wish I could give this place a hundred stars. This is definitely one of the best (if not the best) resort I've ever stayed at, and I've stayed at A LOT of fantastic places. It's not just the natural beautiful settings that will leave you speechless, but the property itself is just absolutely amazing. The customer service is top notch, too. They treat all of their guests very well. This is THE place to stay at if you plan on visiting Bora Bora. Don't even think about it. Just GO. You will NOT regret it at all. Thank you, Four Seasons Bora Bora, for an incredible experience and the beautiful memories I now have.

3  Thank TravelBlurbs_com

Thank you for such a great review! We’re very happy to hear that you really enjoyed your stay and that you loved your overwater bungalow, the resort, our signature Four Seasons Service, and the beauty of Bora Bora. Your review is worth a hundred stars to us -thank you again for sharing and we hope to welcome you back again one day.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

lovely lovely rooms and stay. amazing breakfast buffet and sunset views. great spa and water activities. fine dining in all 3 restaurants. some bungalows on east side are way too far for walking, but u can always call in. nicest boat ride to go to town. definitively reccomend the 4by 4 expedition in town, you get a true feel of the island, tamara was our driver and she was superb!

Room Tip: mountain views are totally worth it.
1  Thank lala1232013

Hello and thank you for the “lovely” review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here, and we're thrilled to know that you particularly enjoyed all of the activities, your overwater bungalow, the breakfast buffet, and the Spa. We also, agree that the 4x4 excursion is a great way to get a real feel of the island! Thank you for choosing Four Seasons and we hope to welcome you back again one day soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

The Four Seasons Bora Bora is a remarkable resort which contrasts luxury and relaxation to make it one of the arguably one of the best resorts worldwide. I am a regular Four Seasons hotel visitor and found this to be the best resort of all the ones I have been to. From the moment you arrive by speedboat from the gorgeous Bora Bora airport you are greeted with smiling faces and overly pleasant people.

The lobby is very gorgeous and has the most lovely ceiling chandelier that gives a great first impression. I was then lead to my Superior Beach View over Water Bungalow (long name I know) and was surprised by how spacious it was! It had a massive bedroom that could easily fit two queen beds in it as well as a spectacular floor feature that looks down into the water through glass.The most impressive thing was the deck leading to the water! You could dive in and swim all day if you wanted and it was such good fun.

The water itself offers nothing but harmless fish and clear blue sights but I would stay clear of the bacteria of sorts growing on the pillar underneath the bungalows. My friend was holding onto the pillar and then scratched his chest onto it. He was very sick for the new three days! Nether the less that is a low chance risk and there is nothing to really worry about.

The pool is fantastic but the Fare Hoa Beach Bar next to it which offers food and drinks for most of the day is even better! The best of the best food is served there, adding to the complete luxury that the resort already is. The day villas next to the pool also add to the comfort of the resort as it is a private bungalow that is available (if you get there early enough) for all day relaxation.

The staff are ever so friendly, particularly in the water sports activities section and make the week (or how ever many days you are staying at the Four Seasons) even more extravagant. There is so much on offer in terms of water sports such as scuba diving, jet skiing, snorkelling and finally swimming with lemon sharks and manta-rays.

I highly recommend taking a visit to Bora Bora in Tahiti, a small part of the French Polynesia and staying at this leisurely resort. It is said to be the best in Bora Bora and it was one of the most enjoyable weeks of my life as there is so much to do, not just on the island but additionally in the hotel. I would recommend a jet ski ride around the island which the hotel can organise but I will leave you at that thought, as it is only a small recommendation. Credits go to Four Seasons for yet again building a fantastic resort in the most gorgeous place on earth!

Room Tip: All rooms are spectacular but if you want the complete package and have the assets to do so, I would try the Villas with their own plunge pool-looks very worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank maxamoh

Hello and thank you for the great review. Even more important thank you for being a loyal Four Seasons guest! We’re very excited to read that your stay was very enjoyable and that you loved our hard working staff, the arrival experience, lobby, pool, your overwater bungalow, and the food. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again one day!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

The four seasons bora bora is the ONLY place to stay! You would be doing yourself a disservice to stay anywhere else. There is no amount of praise that could do justice to what an amazing experience this resort provides. Every little thing is thought of. You are referred to by name, the staff is attentive and amazing. IF you get up to go to the pool, there will be cold water and refreshing juices waiting for you when you get back.....nothing is unthought of.

Room Tip: get the overwater bungalow! You could spend a few days just in your own and not get bored.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello and thank you for taking time to share you experience here. We’re very excited to hear that you enjoyed the little touches and personalized service during your stay with us. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again one day!