This hotel was absolutely perfect. We stayed 4 days and 3 nights for our honeymoon and everything was beyond our expectations. First- the room was gorgeous. It was very large as advertised and everything was new and clean. The housekeeping kept it that way. I loved the big tub that you could open the doors and feel like you are taking a bath in the ocean. Also flat screen TV with DVD player was so nice.
Loved the sunset bar and the sushi they served there. Also loved the polynesian BBQ night which included steak, lamb, chicken, baked potatos, all kinds of great food. The steak at Ari Moana was very good.
The drinks were delicious at the pool bar and I loved the signature cocnut drink. The maitre d' at the pool learned our names and went above and beyond to be sure we were always happy and with food and drinks.
We did a couples massage at the spa- that was amazing! Behind the spa if you leave the resort there is a really area with rocks, and it is gorgeous around sunset!
Oliver the marine biologist was so friendly and taught us all about the fish- having the lagoon area was fantastic! There was even a pool table, ping pong table, and computer center by the lagoon for guests to use after snorkeling.
For excursions we booked through the hotel a private boat to do shark feeding and sting ray feeding. It was worth every penny. The hotel organized everything perfectly and the excursion itself was unbelievable!
Finally the grounds were immaculate which was to be expected at a four seasons- it never felt crowded at all. We would return in a heartbeat- and if we go back to bora-Bora we will likely stay even longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is a South Pacific paradise, combining the highest standards of service with ultramodern comforts and the natural ease and gracious hospitality of the Polynesian culture. Set upon Bora Bora's surrounding coral atoll, the Resort is a vast tropical grove, replete with coconut palms and pandanus trees. Meandering channels of pure turquoise lead to the main beach or to smaller lagoons, waiting to be discovered. Every vista is breathtaking. The Resort offers 100 overwater bungalow suites and seven beachfront villa estates, all designed with thatched roofs and decorated with indigenous artwork. Four restaurants offer a vast selection of creative culinary experiences, while the full-service spa is balanced by the powerful rhythms of the Pacific Ocean and the tranquility of the island's lagoon - offering an unmatched combination of relaxation and exhilaration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons