“Love the Dive Masters!”
Review of TOPDIVE Tikehau

TOPDIVE Tikehau
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Top Dive Tikehau is an excellent dive center with phenomenal instructors. They are conveniently located at the Pearl Beach Resort in Tikehau and great to work with. Aside from the fact that the dive sites are amazing in Tikehau, it is the individuals running things that really make this place what it is. A huge thank you to Vincent especially for helping us achieve our open water certifications. He is such a great teacher who gives you the skills that you need while having a great time. I would highly recommend them for new and experienced divers alike!

There are newer reviews for TOPDIVE Tikehau

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Topdive in Tikehau was a great experience. What I liked was the professionalism of the dive team. Excellent briefing on the dive sites. I was fortunate to up to three Silver Tip Sharks diving the pass. Thank you Vincent and Antoinette for providing a casual and exciting diving experience!

1  Thank Frank A
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Thank you Antoinette, Vincent, and the rest of the team for everything. My non-diving wife and I went out on the boat with them 6 days in a row, and we loved every minute. They picked us up each morning at our resort, as we did not stay at the Pearl where the dive shop is. I rented dive gear, and it was well maintained and in good shape. The Mantas were very inquisitive at the Old Pearl Farm. I dove and snorkeled at the site, which I highly recommend. Each dive site had good snorkeling nearby. Diving the pass was great. Gorgeous coral and many fish of all sizes and colors. We saw dolphins a couple of times during the surface intervals. One day we saw a mother humpback whale with her baby before the first dive. Then during the surface interval we saw a large blue marlin jump multiple times with its full body in the air. During that same interval we saw a large tiger shark from the boat as we drifted in shallow water in the pass. Sometimes on the ocean everything happens on the same day.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

This rating is for Topdive overall. We have got certified and dived with Topdive at Moorea, Bora Bora, Rangiroa and Tikehau. Topdive has consistently a great crew who is knowledgeable, respectful, and comforting for beginners. Their equipment is proper, not too worn out, and they have nice boats to take you to sites. They are also conveniently located across the Polynesia. Tikehau in particular is a fantastic diving experience but they need more options to do justice to the beauty I think (sunset dives and more sites)

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Outstanding experience with Top Dive in Tikehau, very professional and knowledgeable staff. We did 2 dives, one at the Manta Rays spot and the other one in Tikehau pass, which is extremely rich, sharks, barracudas, Napoleon and where the coral is in perfect condition...