A lovely place in a beautiful part of the world. I booked it as a surprise for my partners birthday as they offered a foraging course. It was quite a long trip for us but we were excited to be on a course doing coastal foraging. Unfortunely the course although friendly and informative had no structure. We did expect possibly looking for shell fish and sea weed. Instead the course leader (very knowledgable) collected foliage and it was taken back to the hotel were our meal was prepared. We expected to forage and cook ourselves. The food however was amazing and we still had a great weekend. THe other disappointment was that we paid a good price for our two day stay and foraging course whilst others paid very little on a Living Social deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Llys Meddyg can offer you luxury accommodation and a beautiful place to stay in Pembrokeshire, west Wales…with our large, comfy beds, crisp cotton sheets and down duvets, you’ll sleep like a log.Let us pamper you. Our Georgian townhouse offers a unique blend of old and new, with elegant furnishings, deep sofas and a welcoming fire. All our rooms are large, bright and comfortable with contemporary en suite facilities and stunning interiors. You’ll find our beds very accommodating with cool, crisp linen and Welsh woolen blankets from Melin Tregwynt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Llys Meddyg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llys Meddyg Hotel Newport -Trefdraeth
- Llys Meddyg Newport, Pembrokeshire