What a lovely place to stay. The hotel is a small, family run restaurant with rooms based in the delightful little town of Newport on the West Wales coast. The owners are friendly and hospitable. We went with our two small children. We had a large and comfortable room with the kids on a sofa bed. The food is of a high, fine dining standard. We were dinner bed and breakfast which was great value for money. Teas were provided for the kids and then we could have dinner later with a bay monitor to hand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Llys Meddyg can offer you luxury accommodation and a beautiful place to stay in Pembrokeshire, west Wales…with our large, comfy beds, crisp cotton sheets and down duvets, you’ll sleep like a log.Let us pamper you. Our Georgian townhouse offers a unique blend of old and new, with elegant furnishings, deep sofas and a welcoming fire. All our rooms are large, bright and comfortable with contemporary en suite facilities and stunning interiors. You’ll find our beds very accommodating with cool, crisp linen and Welsh woolen blankets from Melin Tregwynt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Llys Meddyg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llys Meddyg Hotel Newport -Trefdraeth
- Llys Meddyg Newport, Pembrokeshire