Thanks to Lou, Ed and Cecilia for making my daughters wedding so perfect and memorable. Married there on the 4th July and as they had the whole hotel booked it couldn't be more personal. I first saw the venue in May and my first reaction was 'wow' and on the day it was still the same. The staff were very helpful and I think they enjoyed us also.
The food was delicious especially the sticky sausages and the 'cheesecake' in the evening was the best presented ever. The chutneys, beetroot, etc all went down very well for the extra guests.
It was very memorable and the setting suited us so much. Well done and 'good luck'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Llys Meddyg can offer you luxury accommodation and a beautiful place to stay in Pembrokeshire, west Wales…with our large, comfy beds, crisp cotton sheets and down duvets, you’ll sleep like a log.Let us pamper you. Our Georgian townhouse offers a unique blend of old and new, with elegant furnishings, deep sofas and a welcoming fire. All our rooms are large, bright and comfortable with contemporary en suite facilities and stunning interiors. You’ll find our beds very accommodating with cool, crisp linen and Welsh woolen blankets from Melin Tregwynt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Llys Meddyg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llys Meddyg Hotel Newport -Trefdraeth
- Llys Meddyg Newport, Pembrokeshire