My husband and I had two weeks here in February for some winter sun and it was fantastic relaxing and plenty of sun, it was my husbands birthday and we were surprised when the waiter came to our room with a beautiful chocolate cake and we didn't even mention that it was his birthday!!! there were a couple of cards in the room other than that maybe they took the date from his passport it was a lovely touch! the staff were really pleasant, helpful and friendly.
The gardens were amazing and the gardeners really worked hard. Sam in the bar was brilliant always remembering your drinks and nothing was too much trouble. If you want a holiday in the sun just to relax and unwind then this is for you the best sun beds that I have ever had they were perfect, plenty of room and you could sit wherever you wanted to at any time! The beach was very clean and the fish were out of this world our first time in Eygpt but not our last.
We will return and would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 752 Spacious, comfortable guest rooms, fitted with modern amenities• Standard single room: 46 sqm• Twin room: 46 sqm• Family room: 52 sqm• Individually controlled air conditioning• 32 inch LCD flat screen TV• Satellite television• Hairdryer• Iron and ironing board upon request• Safety deposit box• Mini bar• Tea & Coffee making facilities• Sound system and telephone. All Inclusive & Ultra All inclusive programs available. 4 restaurants & 5 bars in addition to other two restaurants planned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Resta Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resta Grand Hotel Marsa Alam
- Resta Grand Resort All Inclusive