This is a resonable resort on the Red Sea for a quick trip. The food is not that special and I wouldn't like to have been staying there longer than the 2 nights we had. I suppose we were lucky that the port was a quick taxi ride away so we could have a decent meal.
The resort itself was ok, rooms were clean, staff were good and helpful, but I doubt I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 752 Spacious, comfortable guest rooms, fitted with modern amenities• Standard single room: 46 sqm• Twin room: 46 sqm• Family room: 52 sqm• Individually controlled air conditioning• 32 inch LCD flat screen TV• Satellite television• Hairdryer• Iron and ironing board upon request• Safety deposit box• Mini bar• Tea & Coffee making facilities• Sound system and telephone. All Inclusive & Ultra All inclusive programs available. 4 restaurants & 5 bars in addition to other two restaurants planned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Resta Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resta Grand Hotel Marsa Alam
- Resta Grand Resort All Inclusive