Jaz Grand Resta
US$70
US$49
  • Pool
Blue Reef Red Sea Resort(Marsa Alam)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$115
  • Breakfast included
Sol Y Mar Reef Resta(Marsa Alam)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$130
US$69
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Elphistone Resort(Marsa Alam)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$127
US$120
Jaz Solaya(Marsa Alam)
US$170
Coral Hills Resort Marsa Alam(Marsa Alam)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$24
Hotels.com
2,111 results
All reviewsplateau restaurantspace restaurantmarsa barpool barfishanimation teammain restauranttwo weeksrelaxing holidayevening entertainmentport ghalibbeefspecial thankscleaned dailysun loungersa la carte restauranthotel grounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is a resonable resort on the Red Sea for a quick trip. The food is not that special and I wouldn't like to have been staying there longer than the 2 nights we had. I suppose we were lucky that the port was a quick taxi ride away so we could have a decent meal.
The resort itself was ok, rooms were clean, staff were good and helpful, but I doubt I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank bergerski
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I have just spent 2 nights at the Resta Grand over the weekend. After doing some research and reading peoples positive comments we thought this would be a good resort and offer a nice Red Sea experience. Far from it. I made the booking through their website and asked for a Superior King Suite with pool view on the ground floor. I ended up with a room on the 1st floor and 2 single beds. The location near the pool was good though and not far to walk up to the restaurants. A fair way from the beach though but you can't have both. As we had the all inclusive package you can drink and eat all day long. If only the alcohol and food was worth it. Anywhere you drink they will open a bottle and pour it into a hot plastic cup that has seen better days. We had drinks in the pool bar and the crates of beer had been sitting in the sun for over an hour. Hygene in this area was bad as well. And the spirits are some local cheap brew so if you enjoy a good bourbon, rum or vodka then bad luck. The food is no better either. Not much variety and the quality is very poor. Also the staff seem to have no idea about food preparation and serving it at the correct temperature. After just the 2 nights we were glad to be leaving and couldn't understand how people can stay for a week.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I had a Transfer distance of 280 km's from hurghada Airport. The welcome was very warm and friendly. I travelled alone and felt very welcome and in good hands. The room was clean with fresh towels each day. The beach is nice with sunbeds and sunshades inclusive. I booked trips to the sea for snorkeling and diving. Therefore I needed lunch packages and could get it unconditionally. The pool area was clean and safe. The Food has been served by buffet with varied food but sometimes it was cold and could be served warmer. The Internet access at the Hotel Lobby is badly slow but an Internet booking for the room is possible, but too expensive. All in all the location is very nice and attractive, I like the style of the Hotel, pool and beach area. Wish you the best with best regards.

Room Tip: Rooms with backside to the pool area are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Sabina S
Reviewed 24 July 2014

To be honest, there´s not that much to say about our stay at the Resta Grand Resort, except of that its amazing. To put it simply: Everything there is pretty awesome! It really is a wonderful place to be, no matter if you want to travel alone to have a relaxing time or if you want to enjoy a journey together with your family, you will simply enjoy every minute there wihtout doubt. The staff members there are also amazingly nice people. They are obligingly, helpful, very kind and friendly and on top of that in our whole time there, we have never seen anyone of them walking without a big, lovely smile upon their face. The hotel complex is also simply awesome - a big compliment to the gardeners at this point! The rooms were big, very comfortable, clean and beautifuly decorated and even the food at this hotel is unbelievable good. All in all everything i can say about our journey to this place is, that i did enjoy every second there. I would definetely travel to there again and i can just truly recommend the Resta Grand Resort. If youre thinking about travelling there, DO IT!

Lovely greetings,
the greateful family Seemann

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is our second visit to Resta Grand, and as our first visit was so great i was very reluctant to return in case it no longer lived up to my expectations, but i needn't have worried. I think that what makes this particular Hotel so good is with out a doubt the staff, Alaa, Hamdy and Ibriham at the pool bar never stop working and always kept our glasses topped up and always had time to stop for a chat, they were always very friendly and polite. In the main restaurant Sammy (The mean machine) who was always very attentive and always had something funny to say, when ever the restaurant was busy he would always show us to a table, My special thanks to Saiid (My apologies if i have spelt that wrong) keeping my coffee cup full in the mornings as well as Ahmed, what with the very high quality food and varied menu, this combined made it a very enjoyable dining experience. The other person who needs a mention is Sam who worked in the Marsa Alam bar he was actually more entertaining than the laid on entertainment.
I have stayed at places before when if there are some young girls in the restaurant the waiter are around them like bees around a honey pot, and every body else has to fend for themselves, I'm glad to say this does not apply here.
The only complaint i would make is that when we arrived at 11:30pm after travelling all day, all we were offered to eat was a bar snack which consisted of a dried up jacket potato and a bread roll, they knew we were arriving and they knew we would be late, i don't expect them to keep the restaurant open just for me but i don't think it would of hurt them to plate up some food.
My last thanks go to Amir and Michael, who work on reception, if you have any problems they are the "go to men" and they will sort it out for you, most helpful
If you are looking for a relaxing holiday and to be spoilt rotten then this is the place to go

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple