Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Outstanding staff

Ahmed and Maher were very friendly and expert. They provided a terrific diving/snorkeling... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kbmiller61
via mobile
Dugong

Nothing is too much trouble! Lovely guys, very supportive to divers and snorkelled. Bets chance of... read more

Reviewed 6 January 2022

from US$56.00
from US$46.00
from US$72.00
More Info
All reviews dive sites captain and crew dive trip the reefs thanks guys see you soon tracy taki port safety boat team equipment dugong egypt sea marsa
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2012

This was the third trip to Marsa for me with Emperor. As usual the guys where fantastic. We where part of a group from Divecrew in the UK out for a week, spending the first day on one of the day boats (Amy) and then 3 days on Pegesus. The crew and dive guides where great and went out of their way to accommodate us during our training courses. We stayed in the Marina Lodge where the day boats are moored. Al financials where taken care of on the boat, making it really easy.

Date of experience: July 2012
TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Marsa Alam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2012

Thanks for taking the time to review, for the top rating and of course for coming back to us 3 times already! We really enjoyed having DiveCrew out here for the week and we look forward to your next visit. I’ll pass your comments on to the guides and crew. Thanks again, and best regards,
Luke, Manager

Reviewed 27 July 2012

I have just returned from Port Galib with a large group of divers of all levels, we did 6 days diving using Emperor. Their service is first class, from the boat crew to Luke the Manager. Every dive the briefing was full and informative, given with lots of enthusiasm and plenty of pointers of what to look out for. Our main guide was Tarken, who was perfect in every way; often accompanied by Katherine and sometimes Haitem (sorry if I have the spelling wrong!) who were equally as wonderful.
The crew of Amy could not have made us feel more welcome, assisting us when needed and just being generally friendly making the trip so enjoyable.
I would not hesitate to recommend Emperor at Marsa Alam for any level diver. If it was possible I would give SIX stars not 5 they were that good!
Great dive sites to add to the enjoyment of the trip............a Hammerhead on my 100th dive, what more could I have asked for?

1  Thank lovemybeaches

Thank you very much for the detailed review and your generous offer to try and give us 6 out of 5 stars! I’m glad you had a great week, I know that the guides Tarkan, Kathrin and Haisem were very happy to have dived with your group for the week too. As for the hammerhead on your 100th dive, does this mean you saw a hammerhead shark while you were diving ‘au naturel’ or did you break from a longstanding tradition ;) Once again, thanks for the review and rating and we’ll see you out here again soon,

Reviewed 27 July 2012

Having used Emperor Divers before my expectations were set high again and they did not disappoint.
They are one of the most professional dive outfits I have experienced and I have been diving for a few years.
Our group used there day boats, which are very spacious and well maintained, but more importantly they have amazing crews particularly the boat called Amy. The boat team are friendly, helpful, and fun, and the chef is excellent, he conjured a birthday cake up out of thin air from one of our group.

The instructors who accompanied us on the day boats, were extremely passionate, professional well organised and helpful. They were only too happy to answer any question no matter what.

I could not recommend Emperor Divers more highly. If you are thinking of diving in Egypt then use them.

Date of experience: July 2012

Hi and thanks for the fantastic review and top rating. I’m glad the group had a great trip, and thank you for identifying the guides and the crew as professional and excellent. With regards to the cake, I’m always surprised at how the chefs manage to make a fantastic lunch every day in the galleys, let alone a cake the size of a small car! Thanks for your recommendation, and I hope to see you back out here again soon. Best regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2012

Having just returned from Marsa Alam I can truthfully say that Emperor laid on some of the best diving I have ever done. thanks to their efforts I was able to fulfil a forty Year ambition to dive with Hammerheads.

The dive guides and boat crews were all excellent at what they had to do. Luke had made sure once again that the experience we received was to an excellent standard with all diving conducted safely and in a totally stress free manner. The guides went out of their way to ensure that all divers were comfortable and they also kept a watchful eye on those who were not at first quite so comfortable in their surroundings.

I would have not hesitation in signing up for another trip with Emperor and will recommend them to any one who wishes to experience the best that can be offered in the Red Sea. Many thanks guys.

1  Thank Mark T

What can I say? I’m so pleased that we managed to get you diving with hammerheads at long last, and I hope it’s not the last time, as they are such mesmerizing creatures. I could happily dive with them every day. Thanks for taking the time to write such a fantastic review and for giving us a top rating. We had a great week with you guys out here and we look forward to your next trip. Maybe I’ll see you at the Dive Show before that, best regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I hadn't dived for almost 20 years and this was a great way back into the sport. I contacted Emperor a long time before the holiday and their admin support was fantastic. Every question I asked got a reply email straight away and they couldn't have been more helpful or better organised.

The instruction I got during the course was top quality (I was originally a BSAC Sports Diver so have lots to compare it with). Our instructor (Mikaela) was English so there were no language problems, and the kit was a good quality. The boat dives we took were really good; Emperor had three large boats at the Port Ghalib site and all were well kitted out and crewed. The 6 euro a day deal for lunch and drinks is a good one as the food was excellent and it's as much coke/water as you want.

The dive locations were all good, as you'd expect for the Red Sea, and we saw lots of marine life including giant turtles and dolphins.

Overall, I can't fault them. You may find cheaper, but you won't find better.

1  Thank Russ W

Thanks you very much for taking the time to post a detailed review, and for scoring us with 5 stars. I’m very pleased you mentioned the reservations team, as this ‘beating heart’ of the operation is often overlooked. I have passed on your comments to them, and also to Mikaela who I’m glad you had a great time with. Of course the turtles and dolphins just make a dive trip perfect, and I’m glad that this summer we have had so many fantastic marine life encounters. I hope we see you again soon, best regards,