“Complete NICE!!!”

Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort
Ranked #7 of 68 Hotels in Marsa Alam
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Very nice EVERYTHING!!! All people are very friendly and for you, for all guests make every day the best servise. A little bit problem, smoll problem is a distance to the sea, but only smoll and only one problem. Foods, rooms, pool, drinks, cleaning, towels, design - everything is very very good! VERY GOOD!

For children - Very nice kids club and evening mini disco.In kids club is lady Lou Lou :-)

Luxus holiday!

Jakub

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sebby51
AzzaHussein, Personal Assistant to the GM at Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Many thanks for your "NICE" review.

I am very happy to see how much you have enjoyed your stay with us, and our food, service, rooms, pool, drinks, cleaning, towels and design, have all met your expectations.

Lou Lou is happy with your positive feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your second home!

Yours Sincerely,
Azza Hussein

Write a ReviewReviews (4,277)

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We spend two weeks in the Hilton and it was the best resort we ever stay in!!!
It is a great place for diving and snorkeling - wonderful reef and fishes, turtles and if you're lucky dugongs - all on the hotel beach!!!
Nice and big rooms cleaning daily. Four swimming pools also very clean. Food was various and excellent taste - especially Asia evening!
All staff was super - always smiling and helpful!
Special thanks to animation team - for great night shows and competitions on the pool ;) Extra thanks to DJ Mano - for good music day and night and great sense of humor ;) we would like to thanks to Ola and Larisa for their company every evening and for help in our english!!!
We will definetely return to this hotel!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
AzzaHussein, Personal Assistant to the GM at Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

What a "Great" review. I am very happy to know how much you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I can see that you were so lucky to swim with Abu Dhabab bay wonders.

I assure you that your praise and appreciation has been well delivered and passed to the animation team and the rest of the team members.

Please let me know whenever you book your upcoming holiday.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to your second home!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This was our second stay in Hilton and we were second time satisfied. What is different from another resorts in Marsa Alam is that, you get your room and all inclusive bracelet immidiately you arrive. You can enjoy your first day from the first minute in this resort. The food was last year delicious and this year it was better. There are helpfull and friendly staff members. If you have any problems, they immidiately resolve them. The resort is really nice. Rooms are clean. Maybe the entrance to the sea is little long way, but for us it wasn´t problem.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I am happy to know that you were satisfied in your second stay with us.

Your "Excellent" review is well delivered and appreciated to all team members. It is always our aim to make every Guest's experience as unique as would expect.

I look forward to welcoming you back for a third visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Everything was fine.It was amazing 2 weeks.Hotel have beautifull beach,good food,big and clean rooms.Time spent with animators was very cheerful,they are really nice people but Twist is the best .I loved aerobic and zumba with him. DJ Mano is very happy guy.Service was very nice for me.I never feld so good in any hotel.I was in this hotel the second time and i want to come back again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Veronica S

I was pretty much "amazed" with your nice review. It is an honor to us to know that you have enjoyed beach, food, and rooms in your 2 weeks stay.

Surely, your praise to the animation team and rest of the team members has been well appreciated.

I look forward for your third stay and please do not hesitate to let us know when it might be.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We are 3 weeks back from holiday, and I already want to go back... Our holiday was just perfect!
As from the first minute we arrived at the hotel, till the last second we left. We stayed 2 weeks, I wished we could stay longer, and our holiday would not end...
The kindness of all the staff, never seen that. The animation team was great, joyfull young people. In the restaurant, really friendly and hard working staff. When we arrived in the restaurant, we didn't have to wait, the waiters helped us to find a table. They brought our drinks, extra bottles of water (for us and especially for our baby boy Yannis). The food was superb! Every day fresh dishes, and really varriated. We loved it. Also the breakfast was great!
Sometimes we went to the kids club with our son, and Loulou was so kind to let him play with the other kids, even he is not 4 years. My son loved it!
We are looking forward to go back, hope to see everybody back next year.
greetings
Grimi / room 3202

Room Tip: room 3202 - suite/family room => perfect location! Between two swimming pools, right in the middl...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

I am very pleased to see how much you have enjoyed food & service during your 2 weeks stay.

I will be very happy to know whenever you decide to come back to your second home!

I have shared your beautiful review with hotel team members in which they will definitely appreciate.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed there for the 7th time in march-april.for us its coming home again.the staff is super,the hotel is spotless and very clean.no efford is to much.after all this time it feels like family.ofcourse thanks for all the friends,awad,michael,mohamed ab.ofcours always smiling mizo,and our friend mr tamer.and all the guys we forget.we come back in september to our second home.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

It's definitely your second home! we will always await for your return.

Awad, Michael, Mohamed, Mizo, Tamer and the rest of the team members are very happy to see your nice words and appreciation.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in September.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

In June - July we spent 12 nights in Hilton Resort in Marsa Alam.  Need to say, that the main reason for going to Marsa Alam is diving and nice reef. Our expectations were justified: the best place for diving ever.  Though it seemed to take ages to get to the beach from the room ( we lived close to the restaurant)
About the hotel: it has huge territory and 4 pools, that is really nice, cause you always can find place. At the same time, as I have already noticed, it's quiet long distance to the beach. Room and room service are really,  as well as food. As for the pool, at the end of the stay we ran into one problem: at 7 a.m. There were now place at all. As far as I understood, guys, who gave the towels, booked places not for free surely. I had a talk to the manager and don't know whether this problem was sold, but I hope so.
About entertainment: if you're party person,  better don't go there cause you'll get bored. But! There's nice animation team who made my holiday not soo dull. though there's not enough space for normal animation, they did their best. Sorry to say, because of diving I met them only at the end of the holidays,  but time spent with them was really amazing. Also, their advantage is that they do not push anyone doing anything. I was staying with dad, who seemed to be not so active person, but they found a way to amuse him and helped me a lot with his birthday.
About service: I would say excellent if this situation with pool didn't happen.  Everyone is polite but not annoying. Huge quantity of gardeners whome you're not able to see  if you not staring at flowers all the time.
About diving center: nice instructors: funny and professional.  Nice prices and a lot of interesting places to dive.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

I would like to thank you for your nice completed review on your recent stay.

We were notified of the sunbeds problem. In which immediately the management team took the necessary action and deep investigation to avoid such incidents with our Guests. I believe this issue has been fixed by now.

I am very happy to share your nice words and praise with the team members in which is well appreciated.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to your second home!