Went during Easter 2013. Even though this is a Muslim country and Easter is not celebrated we had a large chocolate egg delivered to our room and the restaurant was decorated accordingly. Most of the meals in the restaurant were fantastic with a different carved meat everyday and outside barbeque area. We made friends with the waiters who were on constant supply with tea & coffee at breakfast. At the time we paid for half board and had a daily stroll to the shops for supplies of cold drinks. Went on one excursion to Port Ghalib which was empty "of tourists". It is a beautiful place to "chill". My husband played bowls on the beach everyday together with football and volleyball. There is no pressure to join in although I did participate in Aqua Aerobics most mornings. Night time entertainment was low key but enjoyable and Jamaica does a wonderful job and is always on the go ! We took advantage of the tour of the hotel where you get to see the kitchens under the restaurant, laundry etc. Very impressive, immacutely clean - don't miss out. The pools were lovely but spent most of out time at the heated one as the others were too cool for this time of year. Would return to this hotel without hesitation and the all inclusive option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the fascinating shores of Coraya Bay, just 4 km away from Marsa Alam International Airport and 219 km from Hurghada, lies the five star Steigenberger Coraya Beach, the first resort of the German Steigenberger Hotels and Resorts in Marsa Alam. A holiday for two at the five stars adults only Steigenberger Coraya Beach is a real paradise for all your senses! With its original Nubian style and 800 meters long sandy beach, the resort enjoys a unique blend of both southern Egypt and the Red Sea notes and flavors. To add an extra notch, the 364 rooms are built in groups of bungalows, with a spectacular sea, pool and garden view, prepared to host you with their elegant furniture and comfortable facilities. Steigenberger Coraya Beach has dining covered for even the most discerning palates with its "Pharaoh Club" dining concept to pour you a sonata of love, in addition to “Dar El Hawa” coffee shop that gives you a fun experience with our Arabian water pipes (shisha). Fun never sleeps, with an endless assortment of recreational activities including the exhilarating water slides at the leading attraction of the entire region “Aqua Coraya,” taking you to a whole new world of excitement and fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Steigenberger Coraya Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Coraya Beach Hotel Marsa Alam
- Hotel Iberotel Coraya Beach
- Iberotel Coraya Beach Resort