“Most Relaxing place ever”

Concorde Moreen Beach Resort & Spa Marsa Alam
Ranked #9 of 68 Hotels in Marsa Alam
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Its one of the most relaxing places, i really enjoy it.
Very nice room view,
Also i like their quality of food.
All staff and animation team were nice and helpful
Just go & try the place with a room direct access sea view.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Fady S

Reviewed 6 September 2012

I went there for 6 days 5 nights me and my family enjoyed every place there, the beach, the service, food and beverage, the animation team. The hotel is very clean and they have very friendly staff, the hospitality there is amazing, There is free wirelesa internet for free as well, the hotel has just opened a few months ago but it was great trip, I advice every body to go there dont think just reserve, pack and go and will in Shaa Allah will go back again

Room Tip: I think it depends on availability
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Amira N
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I went there for 4days, and enjoyed every moment if it, the beach, tge service, food and even the liveliness of the animation team. The hotel is very clean and they have very friendly staff. There is free wirelesa internet for free as well, the hotel has just opened a few months back but from my ownbperaonal opinion its great and will def go back on my first trip

• Stayed: August 2012
8  Thank Rou123
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Decided to take vacation with my family and I was advised by my friends to go to Marsa Alam
after I made my home work I found this hotel have everything me and my family wanted so I decided to waste no time and made my reservations.

The reception staff was very friendly and worm with welcome drinks and cold towels with mint and even some snacks I started to feel that I made the right decision, as expected the check in process was more than easy and smooth and the staff was friendly throughout the whole trip.

Food was excellent through the whole vacation, the sea food restaurant with calm setting directly on the beach and with live relaxing beduin authentic music playing, also the open buffet for the three meals daily was exceptional always fresh and always tasty, Didn't get any stomach pain or any similar problems.

One of the things which made all the differences for me was that the hotel had a kids playing area with lots of toys that fits all ages also the free WiFi that the hotel provided did the trick for not only the kids but for all of us as.

We were entertained all the days (thanks to Mrs.Emily & Mr.Idrees) we went Safari with beach motorbike and we rode horses and camels, my youngest was so excited to ride the camel with her grandfather and it left a very good memory, also went to diving with the very very professionals Emperor Divers it was my first time to dive, I saw a dolphin and a very big sea turtle and I am still so excited about it

With four pools (two for kids) and direct walk to the beach and a beautiful jetty we needed even more time to hang out and enjoy swimming and snorkeling while having some snacks and drinks from the pool bar.

Every night there was a show that is carried out on an open theater, some times belly dancing and other days a comedy play, all the nights were fun and at the end of the night show they make a dance were all the audience specially the kids start to dance with them and then every one go to their rooms happy.

Marsa Alam international airport is very close to the hotel almost 15 min so I got to enjoy the stay at the hotel till the last minute, the airport is clean and not a problem with my travel.

Finally Many thanks to the wonderful staff and animation team, you guys made my stay more than perfect.

The golden question am I going to be back again ? it is obvious DEFINITELY YES

12  Thank thefoodiewatch
Emily C, Executive Office at Concorde Moreen Beach Resort & Spa Marsa Alam, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2012

Thank you for complete a review on your visit to our Resort.

I am glad to know that you and your family enjoyed your time spent with us.
It is great that you brought with you all this memories, even that you saw dolphins and turtles.

I will ensure that your thanks are passed into the concerned department, they will appreciated.

I hope to host you again.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

After a long year of work without vacations, i decided to make my summer vacation this time diffrent.
I never went to Marsa alam before, so i decided to give it a shot.
the whole experience was perfect starting from the check in which was easy and quick, to the excellent room which is spacious and very clean.
the entertaintment options are alot, and every day you can experience new stuff, the concierge serveice was very helpuful in planning our safari trip and diving lessons.
the food was phenomenal and every day with a diffrent menu.
overall my experience in the hotel was excellent and my whole trip was phenomenal.

4  Thank Rosi_1975
Emily C, Executive Office at Concorde Moreen Beach Resort & Spa Marsa Alam, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your last visit in our Resort.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope to host you again.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

I stayed at Concorde Moreen Beach from the 12th of July, 2012 to the 15th of July, 2012. My stay was extremely enjoyable.

The staff was very helpful and friendly, and their service was more than perfect. The open buffet restaurant operated for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There was a variety to choose from during those times, and the food was really good. If you choose the "all inclusive" package (as I did), you can also enjoy meals and drinks at other times as well, at the pool and on the beach. There is a seafood restaurant situated directly on the beach a few feet from the water, the food was really good, the setting is really romantic and they cook all the food in a very traditional way right there on the beach.

There was always something happening; the animation team has a nightly show and constant activities throughout the day. Additionally, if you sit in the outside area at dinner, there is live music performance. If you are going with your kids, there is a kids playing area (next to the pool), a kids pool (very shallow), and the animation team puts on a show for kids while adults enjoy their dinner.

The hotel can arrange for a different of activities, like safaris, glass boat trips, diving and snorkeling trips (there is a professional diving center). I did all of those activities and I enjoyed each one of them.

All in all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good time.

5  Thank Nad00sh
Emily C, Executive Office at Concorde Moreen Beach Resort & Spa Marsa Alam, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2012

Thank you for your kind comments.

The Animation Team work hard to deliver a program which welcoming guests to participate in many events.

We consider our A la Carte Sea Food Restaurant one of our strength points, by offering a fantastic atmosphere accompanied by first quality Sea Food.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us by trying most of the activities provided by our Diving Centre "Emperor Divers International".

Wishing to host you again in our Resort

Reviewed 8 July 2012

My stay at Concorde Moreen Beach was the perfect short holiday :)) {from 25.06.2012 to 28.06.2012}

Check in was very fast.

The room is very wide with nice and modern furniture and a breathtaking sea view, located in a quite place of the Resort.

The room was daily cleaned and refreshed.

The Beach is beautiful and the pool is very nice - the staff at the Pool & Beach are helpful, very attentive and professional.

The food at the restaurant is excellent with a wide selection during all the meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner - i was happpy to find not only soft drinks but also hot drinks as well as espresso during all the meals.

lobby at the reception is cozy and nice and all the Waiters are kind and helpful.

i wish my stay was much longer - but sure i will go back there again!

Room Tip: 1- Room: 15117 2- Greatest place: at the end of the jetty there is a lower level on the left where...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Lumi86
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Thank you for your kindly comments, and hope to host you soon in our Resort.