Concorde Moreen Beach Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Nada Resort(Marsa Alam)
  • Pool
Abu Dabbab Lodge(Marsa Alam)
  • Pool
Malikia Resort Abu Dabbab(Marsa Alam)
2,826 results
All reviewsspecial thanksanimation teamsky loungechef alisea viewmoto safarifishlobby barfront officediving centercoral reefred flagbig thanksrelaxing vacationtasty foodvery nice hotelsee you soon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Went to this hotel last week,and enjoyed it very much!

-Great food (and always tables open)
-Great place to snorkel
-Friendly staff
-Clean rooms
-Fee wi-fi
-Clean pools
-Enough sunbeds (2 beaches,adult and for kids)

We went for the all inclusive deal,which worked out great for us,during the day snorkelled a bit or just be by the swimming pool and enjoy drinks at the pool bar,and snacks.

To be honest,I really dont understand why people can rate this hotel as average.

The only small negative thing for me during this trip was,that the hotel caters much more for italians,for example the animators only interacted with the Italians,and they just talked Italian on the beach radio.but it wasnt too much of a problem.

I would also like to say a special thank you to Rabea,who worked on the jetty,was always friendly and polite,the same goes for the cleaning guy,forgot his name,and not to mention all the waiters at the restaurant.

Would I reccomend this hotel to anybody?Defnitely a YES!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
13  Thank 262RobertW
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Its one of the most relaxing places, i really enjoy it.
Very nice room view,
Also i like their quality of food.
All staff and animation team were nice and helpful
Just go & try the place with a room direct access sea view.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Fady S
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I went there for 6 days 5 nights me and my family enjoyed every place there, the beach, the service, food and beverage, the animation team. The hotel is very clean and they have very friendly staff, the hospitality there is amazing, There is free wirelesa internet for free as well, the hotel has just opened a few months ago but it was great trip, I advice every body to go there dont think just reserve, pack and go and will in Shaa Allah will go back again

Room Tip: I think it depends on availability
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Amira N
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I went there for 4days, and enjoyed every moment if it, the beach, tge service, food and even the liveliness of the animation team. The hotel is very clean and they have very friendly staff. There is free wirelesa internet for free as well, the hotel has just opened a few months back but from my ownbperaonal opinion its great and will def go back on my first trip

• Stayed: August 2012
8  Thank Rou123
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Decided to take vacation with my family and I was advised by my friends to go to Marsa Alam
after I made my home work I found this hotel have everything me and my family wanted so I decided to waste no time and made my reservations.

The reception staff was very friendly and worm with welcome drinks and cold towels with mint and even some snacks I started to feel that I made the right decision, as expected the check in process was more than easy and smooth and the staff was friendly throughout the whole trip.

Food was excellent through the whole vacation, the sea food restaurant with calm setting directly on the beach and with live relaxing beduin authentic music playing, also the open buffet for the three meals daily was exceptional always fresh and always tasty, Didn't get any stomach pain or any similar problems.

One of the things which made all the differences for me was that the hotel had a kids playing area with lots of toys that fits all ages also the free WiFi that the hotel provided did the trick for not only the kids but for all of us as.

We were entertained all the days (thanks to Mrs.Emily & Mr.Idrees) we went Safari with beach motorbike and we rode horses and camels, my youngest was so excited to ride the camel with her grandfather and it left a very good memory, also went to diving with the very very professionals Emperor Divers it was my first time to dive, I saw a dolphin and a very big sea turtle and I am still so excited about it

With four pools (two for kids) and direct walk to the beach and a beautiful jetty we needed even more time to hang out and enjoy swimming and snorkeling while having some snacks and drinks from the pool bar.

Every night there was a show that is carried out on an open theater, some times belly dancing and other days a comedy play, all the nights were fun and at the end of the night show they make a dance were all the audience specially the kids start to dance with them and then every one go to their rooms happy.

Marsa Alam international airport is very close to the hotel almost 15 min so I got to enjoy the stay at the hotel till the last minute, the airport is clean and not a problem with my travel.

Finally Many thanks to the wonderful staff and animation team, you guys made my stay more than perfect.

The golden question am I going to be back again ? it is obvious DEFINITELY YES

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
12  Thank thefoodiewatch
Emily C, Executive Office at Concorde Moreen Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2012

Thank you for complete a review on your visit to our Resort.

I am glad to know that you and your family enjoyed your time spent with us.
It is great that you brought with you all this memories, even that you saw dolphins and turtles.

I will ensure that your thanks are passed into the concerned department, they will appreciated.

I hope to host you again.

Emily