“Great experience!”

Diving Ocean Marsa Alam
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving Ocean dive center organizes both half day and full day diving trips with a speed boat, and daily boat dives as well as shore dives.We offer unique dive trips to Elphinstone and the Samadai Dolphin House, as well as the top dive spots in the Marsa Alam area. Diving Ocean proudly presents an environmentally friendly way to go underwater namely Eco Diving in Marsa Alam; we are involved in many projects to protect the environment and the marine life and raise awareness for conservation.
Kent, England
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 160 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Before going to the Hilton there were very few reviews for Diving Ocean and none in English so I thought I would add some comments for anyone considering diving with them in the near future.

Firstly, yes, the majority of staff are Italian but they all speak brilliant English so don't worry about any language barriers. Besides, underwater hand signals are the same in any language.....

Last year I had a bad year of diving and was going to give up. I thought I would give it one more try this year and met Barbara at the office on the Hilton beach (she's lovely). We talked about what I wanted to do and I explained I was nervous and she suggested a Scuba review, which I did with Damiano that afternoon. It was a nice easy dive with a skills check and a little swim around the sea grass where we saw a guitar shark and a nice big stingray. I felt happy after the scuba review so booked a day of diving at Marsa Murein. Diving is timed well, pick up just after breakfast and normally back to the hotel around 1pm, great if you have a non diving partner.

After diving with Omar at Murein we talked about doing my AOW and I decided to go for it. I did another 6 dives both in Abu Dabbab and other bays in the area and was very happy to complete my AOW. A big thank you to Damiano, Omar and the tank staff for their help, especially after my adventure in a very small hole!

The mini bus to transport you is very new with good air conditioning, equipment is very good and lots of water and a mid morning snack were always provided. Having dived in the Maldives the rates are very reasonable and the coral and fish life in Marsa Alam is really beautiful.

More than happy to recommend Diving Ocean,

Ciao!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Jody2803
DivingOcean, Direttore vendite at Diving Ocean Marsa Alam, responded to this review, 4 July 2013
Dear Jody, thank you very much for your wonderful feedback!
We are really glad that you enjoyed your diving experience with us.
We look forward to welcoming you again in our of our basis!
Cristiana