“Best coffee”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We enjoy the coffee and the outside table and the perfect service, we recommend the place for the coffee lover

1  Thank Geomichel
There are newer reviews for Costa Coffee

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The greatest Coffee in Egypt, I would suggest you the Espresso or the Caramel Macchiato, absolutely the best!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Fed up with same hotel foods everyday, I and my familiy decided to take a short tour out of the town and found Costa in the port. It was not the type of Costa that I found in any other place in Europe, and truly excellent foods and coffee were served in great atmosphere by extremely friendly staff. We really enjoyed there, and it will be a sure visit again if we go to Port Ghalib again.

1  Thank Justin P
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Having just finished a red sea safari, we came into port and one of the first store front I noticed was Costa. Happy Days.

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I have to say to my great surprise after considering a few other locations in the town to stop for a drink and deciding no way ! it was absolutely super clean, very nicely laid out with a great view of the port and marina but it was not what I have come to expect from Costa's. It is however an excellent small restaurant alternative to always eating in your hotel but only for light meals and pastries though they did seem as they were getting on the stale side maybe the heat doesn't help. The iced coffee was excellent if you just accept it as they make it but don't expect to get a skinny latte or a full fat caramel mocha etc they have no idea what you are talking about !. ...

1  Thank Solitary_Trucker