I spent 2 weeks with my wife and kid, i felt like i am in some family visit, stuff and Management are great, we had kid with us and thought we will not be able to go to some excursions, but they have great kids care and kids club, so our kid was in safe hands very happy with them. Also food variety is very good, our kid enjoyed in kids food corner with other kids, what i liked it was Oriental food day, i would like if they can make more days with this food. Great stuff, friendly, service is great, cleaning, all is with great satisfaction. I hope to go there again, as feeling like going back to good friends. Thank you very much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has WIFI internet all a round for Extra Charge.The hotel has Taxi against Charge, Four Swimming Pools , one of them Relax,Spa center with Gym Free and Massage,Jacuzzi, Sauna,Steam and Hammam for Extra Charge also Billiard Table against Charge in addition to Facilities Such as Football Play ground, Tennis Court,Beach Volley,Tennis Table are Free of Charge. The Hotel got a discotheque and 2 Restaurant,one of them called Sea Gull for Fish Market only at Dinner,we have 2 International teams,also am theater for the evening shows. As well as Fully equipped diving center with qualified instructors. Courses (PADI-ISDA), Diving and Snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Elphistone Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elphistone Hotel Marsa Alam
- Elphistone Resort Marsa Alam